Friday, October 19, 2012

Michael & Marleen's SF City Hall Wedding


This was a special event for Bay Blossoms, the bride is my Grandmother!
 
Because this was a small affair of 14 people with no bridal party other than the bride and groom and a couple of 'flower girls', there was a relaxed vibe when it came to choosing the flowers. I met with the bride two days before the wedding to see her dress and the grooms suit and tie, after taking a mental picture I was off to the San Francisco Flower Mart.
The wedding took place at San Francisco City Hall on Thursday, October 18, 2012.
 
 
 
The bouquet was wrapped in lace that belonged to the brides mother, this acted as her something old and was a sweet way to include a special person who was unable to be with her on her special day.
 
 

 


 
This was the entirety of the wedding guests (well, except for me...I'm behind the lens)
 
I did my very best to match all of the flowers to the grooms tie
as a way to pull the entire look together in a cohesive way


 
 
Past.Present.Future
Congratulations Grandma and Mike!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment